We dont do it enough !

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: We dont do it enough !

I have to add a Great THANKS!! To all those who help posters on this site you are AWESOME!<br /><br />I haven't asked a ? yet -- there coming. But, I am impressed with the help given, the humor offered, and yes I even enjoy the rants.<br /><br />A toast to iboats, it's staff and board members -especially those who offer so much of their time and experience to help posters!

mikecjn

Petty Officer 1st Class

I also would like to add a Thank You to everyone here. <br />I have had quite a few questions answered here and I would like to think that I have also helped answer a couple.<br />One of the main things I like about this site is that whether I have a question or not there is always great threads going on about a bit of everything.<br />What a great batch of folks here! :D

tvpear12

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Me too, Thanks guys yall are the best.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

To quote something I heard somewhere, "Mega-dittos" on all the above. In answering a real problem, I've found people (well, most people) here leave their egos on the other side of the keyboard and jump right in to try to help. Great bunch of posters, and great Mods are what make this board so good! To all those who've helped me along the way, with mechanics, as well as philosophy, a most sincere "Thank You!"

KaGee

Admiral

And I was thinkin this thread was going a totally different direction......LOL!!! :D <br /><br />Yes, great forum. I spend too much time here... according to some poeple (person)! That said person might be capable of saying what's written in the topic :eek: :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Ditto from me too. This site is informative, funny, and its like having 51,000 friends. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Great post boatersfun.<br /><br />The fact that we have so many experts in the<br /> tech field that are willing to donate their time <br />and experience is what makes iboats the best <br />boating site on the web.<br /><br />It's refreshing to see a thanks to those hard <br />working boys from someone who has benefited from <br />their time.<br /><br />All the members in the discussion forum came here <br />to find an answer. Many of them stayed and found <br />friends, like me.<br /><br /><br />Again, my hats off to iboats and a BIG THANKS for all<br />their dedication to boaters who just want to get <br />back out on the water.<br /><br /> Thanks iboats!!!
36.gif

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

From my personal point of view, there were many many folks who helped me when I started fooling with boats. Without them answering my questions and showing me, I would never learned what I have. Sure there were classes, seminars and such but without those other folks knowledge may have been a lot tougher to come by. This forum gives me the opportunity to, in a small way, give back to the industry that started as my hobby and became my vocation.<br /><br />LadyFish is absolutly correct, the thanks should really go to iboats. They provide the platform that allows us to "pay back" to the boating community. And do a darn good job of not letting things get out of control like some other sites.