FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've put this on the enginge forums twice. Hoping to get an answer before we head out today:
Could someone tell me if this hose should be attached to that nipple. This is a Honda 115 Four Stroke.
Is it a aftermarket filter, I would think that it would go on the back of the boat between the gas tank and the motor, cut the lines and attache them to the fitting.
I've put this on the enginge forums twice. Hoping to get an answer before we head out today:
Could someone tell me if this hose should be attached to that nipple. This is a Honda 115 Four Stroke.
I see the clear (well at one time clear) tube. I am not sure it has to be connected to the empty fitting but I would venture a guess t should be as the size and length seem to be right.
This has nothing to do with a fuel water separator though.
Yes, it is the "yellow" tube I'm asking about. What is that box/reservoir? Fuel leaves the pump and goes to this before going to the injectors. Sorry if it's confusing as I know nothing about motors. Looks like I'll be ordering a manual. Thanks