Watch your boat at all times...

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Re: Watch your boat at all times...

Yeah, Black Lab, Rottweiler, and German Shepard.

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by rnsi:<br />[QB] I remember back in the day, when car stereos were mounted under the dash, one way to protect them was to mount razor blades to the back of the unit.<br /><br />Just **** them off..I can tell ya a story about extra locks put on cabin doors, and the little *******s ransacking boats in our marina got pissed off about it (owners theory anyway) and just took a 6 gallon gas can out of a dingy and torched $60,000 worth of 3 boats...have camera's at the marina, but couldn't get a positive ID..still looking

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Few years back I loss the first aid kit, 2 tackle boxes full of kit collected over 20 years, all the flares and the fire extinghuiser. I can tell you I was 'not happy Jan'. Designed and built an alarm system. Couple of years later, they came back. Probably a good thing I didn't catch them, I was carrying my dive knife at the time, but I didn't loss any gear this time.<br /><br />Chris..........

rnsi

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Robby-<br /><br />I'm not going to worry about making the scumbags upset. I don't really care about their feelings. Maybe the reason there is so much crime is because there isn't enough deterrent. If we make the risk greater, maybe it would help to discourage some of them.<br /><br />My 2c.