Watch out Oregon

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Hey you Oregonians! Here Bassy comes. Mr. Bassy and I will be visiting your Gold Beach area next week. We already have our reservations for the Rogue River Jets. What a blast that's going to be!
Hey, any real good restaurants to eat at or anything I really need to see while we're up there? We're taking the 101 up from Eureka. All that beautiful country I've never seen. Can't wait! I'm so excited!
Bassy

Last edited:

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Watch out Oregon

Have a good trip Bassy. You'll love the country side views. Don't forget the camera. You know we like pics. :D

ZmOz

Captain

I'll lock the doors and alert my attack puppy. ;) :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Have a safe and wonderful trip. Be sure to take some pics. Like RP sez, we like to see pics! Glad to see you posting again! :D A few of us was a bit worried since you havn't posted fer awhile.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Watch out Oregon

I thought you were talking about football season already. You know it starts in 3-4 weeks.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Gold Beach is hardly Oregon if you go by weather standards. I think I'd call it Oregon Lite. It is commonly referred to as the banana belt because it's weather is so often more California-ish.

Anyway bassy, I hope your vacation weather is better than what we have up here in Norte Oregon. It's supposed to be rainy and cloudy clear into next week. Near the end of July yet. It must be all that carbon being produced by umpty million of you Californians.:p