WARNING!!!

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: WARNING!!!

Im a bit concerned, as I recieved an Email back from my dad yesterday at home that his Email provider stopped an Email from me stating that it contand the Netsky worm. I have checked my system from top to bottom and cant find anything, Did a complete scan last night and found nothing. Is it still possable Im carrying the Worm??

SCO

Lieutenant

My Norton picks that one up all the time. If you have it, recommend that you scan incoming and outgoing email and set scan options for "comprehensive". If you dont have updated norton, get it. It is great software. Has only failed me this one time, and was able to correct the situation after the fact.

rwise

Captain

One other thing is I do not run an e-mail client that is "html" compliant. I use an old version of Eudora pro!

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

LD, <br />the spoofing characteristics of these viruses are often enough to fool the AV software installed on mail servers. A lot of times the added traffic from those stupid notifications is as bad as the viruses themselves. I wish they'd do away with it altogether. If you've updated your AV software and scanned, I'm sure you're fine.

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

i got a hundred for that 3500 computer, then your only out 3400,