FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 14 ft Jon boat 34.5 wide in the bottom 15 inch deep 48 inch at transom it doesn't have a serial # and also has a flat bow. Any info would be nice thanks. I bought it with a 1962 18 hp evinrude. That runs great!
I have a 14 ft Jon boat 34.5 wide in the bottom 15 inch deep 48 inch at transom it doesn't have a serial # and also has a flat bow. Any info would be nice thanks. I bought it with a 1962 18 hp evinrude. That runs great!