Wanna Play A Game?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Wanna Play A Game?

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream, Lucille Ball<br /><br />Just kidding.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Never can say goodbye - the jackson "5"

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Roscoe, if you ain't Googling, you must be as big of a music geek as me.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I remember the songs, but have trouble with the artists.<br />I admit to "cheating", especially when if no one posts for awhile.<br /><br />Right now I have a bunch of "stranger" lyrics running thru my head, but no song titles.<br /><br />Who was that cute little number in a red polkadot dress, one or two hit wonder band from the early 80's ...... She was hot.<br /><br />Edit: Oh yeah, Patti Smith, saw her at the Palms in Milwaukee.<br /><br /><br />Goodbye to You - Scandal

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Oh YUCK !! soulwinner.<br /><br /><br />Love Hurts - Nazareth<br /><br />Got arrested at that concert :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

burnin down the house - talking heads<br /><br />Jerry harrison, what a jerk, Milwaukee put him on the music sceen map, and he wouldn't even come back to give us a concert.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> ....Oh yeah, Patti Smith, ....Goodbye to You - Scandal
She was cute. I remember her doing the song I am the warrior. Very cute.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

turn of a friendly card - Alan parsons project, newly aquired lp in my collection !!