walk through window

AdamPooler

Recruit
hello i am completely new to posting on forums and completely new to my 1999 Stingray 180RS that i just bought that came wo a center walk through window. missing frame and glass.. i called no less than 32 stingray dealerships jus looking for any known local boat scrap yards around them. needless to say i STILL cannot find one. even resorted to an inquiry w Taylor Made windshields themselves- (they can make me one for $1575.00 😳… so here i am now pleading to the stingray community to see if anyone knows where i can find this window for this specific application. any and all help is appreciated. thanks

AdamPooler

Recruit
hello i am completely new to posting on forums and completely new to my 1999 Stingray 180RS that i just bought that came wo a center walk through window. missing frame and glass.. i called no less than 32 stingray dealerships jus looking for any known local boat scrap yards around them. needless to say i STILL cannot find one. even resorted to an inquiry w Taylor Made windshields themselves- (they can make me one for $1575.00 😳… so here i am now pleading to the stingray community to see if anyone knows where i can find this window for this specific application. any and all help is appreciated. thanks
am i in the wrong forum for this question? i figured SOMEONE would have a suggestion for me..??

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Taylor Made is most likely your only choice