VRO conversion to Fuel pump 1994 E60TLERV Evinrude

SS Ghetto

Cadet
Looking for recommended fuel pump (hopefully part # and source) for reliable fuel pump replacement. I have disconnected VRO so only need fuel pump (current original is leaking). See wide range of options and prices when searching so am a bit confused.
Thanks

racerone

Supreme Mariner
The pump you want is the 438557.-----I do not use the cheapo Chinese ones.----But your choice.----They were mounted with a bracket.----But you can hold it in place with a ty-wrap.-----Remove the pulse limiter and install a simple barb fitting.----your location ?

Last edited:

SS Ghetto

Cadet
The pump you want is the 438557.-----I do not use the cheapo Chinese ones.----But your choice.----They were mounted with a bracket.----But you can hold it in place with a ty-wrap.-----Remove the pulse limiter and install a simple barb fitting.
Thanks for the quick response! Much appreciated.

SS Ghetto

Cadet
The pump you want is the 438557.-----I do not use the cheapo Chinese ones.----But your choice.----They were mounted with a bracket.----But you can hold it in place with a ty-wrap.-----Remove the pulse limiter and install a simple barb fitting.----your location ?
location": Hickory, nc

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Sorry----Too far away for you to walk over and get the bracket.

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner
Maxrules specializes in that conversion. They also have rebuild kits for the gasoline side of the OMS pump.