VIP Stealth bass boats

brownies

Chief Petty Officer
Recently purchased a VIP Stealth Bass boat. It was in need of considerable work, and, while coming along nicely....I've found much factory "shortcuts" that I was not impressed with. <br /> OR, I should say that I find it appalling that a boat manufacturer of this caliber would resort to this poor of craftsmanship to save a buck...<br /> BUT, These areas are being re-worked and the boat will turn out nicely.<br /> Sure like the looks of it.<br />Having some trouble finding any information about these boats though. I did see another one at a tournament the other day, so, I know they made more than one..lol.<br /> Just never got a picture of it and that's pretty much what I need in order to put the correct looking stripes on the sides.<br /> Does anybody have a photo or know where I can find one of a newer model Stealth Bass Boat?

RedRangerVIP

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: VIP Stealth bass boats

Found two on Boat trader. 95 models.<br />Go to Boattraderonline.com Do a search for VIP Stealths.<br />Just a thought. :D

lward12

Recruit

I actually have a 1994 model VIP Stealth Bass boat. I have been searching for a new windshield. Have had no luck. I will try to post a pic. It's a great boat. My cousin's husband has one as well.

courthouseguy

Recruit

I have a 2001 vip stealth bass boat that i could send you pics of just email me your email and i will send some your way tell me what all you want pictures of and i would be glad to do that for ya my email Removed by Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

jwb5555

Recruit

I have recently purchased a 1996 Stealth VIP DX200 Bass Boat. I have owned Rangers, Hydrosports, ProCraft and I am very please with this boat. I bought this boat from the original owner and it is in excellent condition. Covered and garage kept all the time. Runs great with the 200 HP Yamaha and I have not really had it opened up yet. (about 4800 is all I want to be confortable)

Does anyone out there know how much of this boat is wood and if the transom is synthetic or wood covered with fiberglass?

Thanks

ndwoods

Recruit

Ive got a 94 Stealth and yes it is wood cause my floor and transom needs redone.