FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I want to get my idle mixture just right and wanted to do it with a vacuum gauge. Anyone know where I can hook up a vacuum gauge? The carb is a Rochester 2 bbl marine carb. I don't see any vacuum ports. Carb # - Rochester 17059060.
on my ford , I had to hook the vacuum gauge up to a port on the intake manifold that was full vacumm , cuz like yours there is no ports on the carb itself .