FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I will be changing my old 1 piece exhaust manifolds this fall. 2001 4.3L Mercruiser Alpha. I don't see a complete kit for this at iboats. Where can I find the the best deal on a "kit" for this upgrade?
I will be changing my old 1 piece exhaust manifolds this fall. 2001 4.3L Mercruiser Alpha. I don't see a complete kit for this at iboats. Where can I find the the best deal on a "kit" for this upgrade?
I am looking at the same thing on my 4.3 . There is a company called GLM that makes many aftermarket parts for Mecruisers He has a running ad on E-Bay right now for around 650.00 plus frt.