Up Yours, McDonalds! (mini rant)

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Up Yours, McDonalds! (mini rant)

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />Maybe Hillary will be able to do something about this. Too bad you will have to wait so long to see. :p <br /><br />All brought to you by the party of personal responsibility, esp, the million dollar scalded lap. [/QB]
I thought Bill's lap was the one that got scalded. What happened to Hillary? :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Tinkerer:<br />
Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />Maybe Hillary will be able to do something about this. Too bad you will have to wait so long to see. :p <br /><br />All brought to you by the party of personal responsibility, esp, the million dollar scalded lap.
I thought Bill's lap was the one that got scalded. What happened to Hillary? :D [/QB]
Not that kind of heat, Tinkerer! :D

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I thought Bill's lap was the one that got scalded. What happened to Hillary? :D [/QB]
Not that kind of heat, Tinkerer! :D [/QB][/quote]<br /><br />Good to know that her lap isn't hot.<br /><br />We have the Scottish restaurant here. <br /><br />I've never figured out where they get the nice round bacon for their breakfasts. Never seen anything like it off a real animal.<br /><br />I reckon there are secret McDonald's farms with genetically modified miniature pigs about the size and shape of dachshunds that slice into muffin size rounds after the head and legs are knocked off and the spine is pulled out.<br /><br />Beats me where the chicken nuggets come from. They must have herds of huge chickens somewhere.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Ah! I see the Democrats must be making great headway in regaining the South.
Nah, not really. I've always been a dem. But I did stay in a Holiday one time, next morning thought I knew everything, and voted for a pub.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

ob, you got my weight right on back before the holidays. Right now I'm down to 171. (I think you remembered I posted my weight awhile back :p )<br /><br />At least they did away with the pieces parts nuggets, they are now all white meat. I like the chicken select strips and hope they don't do away with them. <br /><br />If you don't like McD's then have it your way at Burger King. They have issues as well. I won't go there since I have been in their kitchen as well. A definite difference in standards between the two chains.<br /><br />TIP: If you want fresh fries and willing to wait a couple of minuets, request fries without salt. They will drop a basket in for you and then you can salt them to your satisfaction. Of course they hate it when an order like that comes in, but hey, customer satisfaction is their objective. (at least that is what corporate wants)

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I guess what pissed me off most was that I was Mr. Nice Guy and waited for the guy ahead to turn in before me. I could just as easily gone before him. No More Mr. Nice Guy!<br /><br />Have you ever had one of the Steak Bagels? I'm sure it's cut from some kind of of cow (I hope). But the intricate pattern cut into them indicates to me that it would be shoe leather without such drastic tenderizing. But dang they're tasty. Just need a paper towel for the dripping grease. Blood clot on a Bagel, Yummm.

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> ob, you got my weight right on back before the holidays. Right now I'm down to 171. (I think you remembered I posted my weight awhile back :p )
No ,I really didn't.It's a psychic ability that is only obtainable by eating breakfast foods after 10:30 am. :p :D

TilliamWe

Banned

WBW, I have found that in a situation like yours, so close to the cut off, if you go inside the restaurant, you may be able to get the item you want.

Twidget

Commander

The good news is that they didnt try to push off something that had been sitting under the heat lamp for an hour. :)

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

yea, and they dont start selling breakfast b4 0300 on rt 95 in connecut either,

NYMINUTE

Captain

Lucky for you, that stuff will kill you, smoking is safer.

rogerwa

Commander

I worked for Mcd's in high school and used to work these changeovers quite a bit. It the store is doing any kind of volume it is a challenging task to keep the wait times short. I will say our store was somewhat flexible but we used to cut off new orders pretty close to the 10:30 or 11 time. If someone was disappointed we would usually fit it in.<br /><br />On the other hand we would always have disgruntled people who come in 3 or 4 minutes early wanting lunch and we couldn't take their order.