unsubscibe

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: unsubscibe

Mr. Newcombe, no reason to unsubscribe. Once a boater always a boater. ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

As I see your name ends in a vowel, you have to know you can't just leave the family. <br /><br />Many favors have been done on your behalf and one day we may come to you and ask you to do us a favor. You may not understand but you cannot refuse us. Until that day you may continue to send me the 30 bucks a month in the form of a money order or cash.<br /><br />I wish for a favorable future for you so please don't disappoint.<br /><br />Tony :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

But if you talk to my little buddies real nice, they might just beam you up if you want. ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Sumthin is fishy here,,,, He wrote off his boat last summer, becomes a member this past January? He didn't have a boat when he was a member? Why did he need help for a boat he didn't have?<br /><br />What a shame to loose him, he fits in this forum like the rest of us..... :D :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by SS MAYFLOAT:<br />Sumthin is fishy here,,,, He wrote off his boat last summer, becomes a member this past January? He didn't have a boat when he was a member? Why did he need help for a boat he didn't have?<br /><br />What a shame to loose him, he fits in this forum like the rest of us..... :D :p
errrr......... maybe he has already seen my little buddies. ;)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

SS...He is from "down under" so fall is bearing down on him.. I was curious so I looked up his previous post's. Seems he had a bad go with the engine gremlins.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Southern Hemisphere summer, finished feb although its 85f today. Aldo

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

I say give the guy a break. If he needs our support, we will give it to him. P.D.S.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

maybe the member is receiving popups or spam mail????????.. and he does not want it / or knows how to block it?????<br /><br />can't imagine a fellow who does not enjoy Iboats.

Roger Rose

Cadet

I ain't got a boat either. Had one in Vietnam if that counts. Heck, why leave, it looks like a lot of fun to me!!