UFO's Peter Jerkings is a JOKE!

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Re: UFO's Peter Jerkings is a JOKE!

Art Bell was very entertaining, but I always thought he sounded as though he was operating tongue-in-cheek a good part of the time and was too intelligent to believe any of the BS he was talking about. <br /><br />Yeah, I can give Art Bell credit.<br /><br />I lived out in the sticks in Idaho when the chupacabra craze was ongoing. I liked to listen to a lot of creepy stories about these things and then take my dogs for a walk late at night. I never saw a chupacabra OR a space alien, even though I hoped I would.<br /><br />It was entertaining to listen to all the weirdos and fruitcakes who called in. There are some whacked out people in the world!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: UFO's Peter Jerkings is a JOKE!

I listened to the show on the way to werk for a brief time. The absurdity reached it's pinacle one morning when they were discussing abduction. It was one whacked testimony after another.<br />And Art Bell and George Noory are forced by thier ocupation to condecend to every nutjob that calls in. It is thier bread and butter.<br />I don't think iether is a joke. The show is ,however, and they are just along for the ride.