UFO's Peter Jerkings is a JOKE!

Link

Rear Admiral
You will remember that in his "Search for Christ" Series. He concluded the Christ was a man and did live.But he was just a man at the time. A local politicization in his own time. How is he goining to hose this one?? The only reason I'm going to watch it is because he is going to be interviewing Art Bell... another joke?? <br />I think so!<br />Jennings shud move his sorry Arsse back to Canada!<br />Where he belongs.. <br />To my Canuck friends... dont wish him on you either! ;)

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: UFO's Peter Jerkings is a JOKE!

No idea what this is about (edit)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

does this meam my UFO shrine is validated ? :) :) . I wonder if they are selling ride tickets yet ?<br />I gotta try to watch the show just for the laughs

NYMINUTE

Captain

Peter Jennings is so yesterday, he probably confused Christ with Elvis. Time to move on Pete.

Twidget

Commander

He knows its the end of the road, he's getting $$ while he can.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Are you telling me you're arrogant enough to believe that God built this vast universe just for us? He made billions of suns and planets just to put life on one tiny insignificant spec? If that is YOUR God, then he's a Wimp. I hate it when people go grossly underestimate the Power of God! :mad: MY God can put life on as many planets as he damn well pleases, and I have no doubt that He revels in their diversity. :) <br /><br />Just so I can **** of the rest of you that aren't already offended, He can have as many sons as He wants, too. ;) <br /><br />God is a Scientist. The Universe is his lab and each planet is a terrarium.

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

And to think I was starting to believe we evolved from monkeys........... ;)

crab bait

Captain

billions of suns/stars.. zi-billion planets.. ones gotta have life.. were do you's think my uncle tiddo came from, anyway <br /><br />live long an propser..

gonfishn

Commander

Nawwwww..I am having to good a day here to..Next

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

willy<br /> gotta agree with ya. its difficult but I cant imagine with all that space we are the only creatures/life forms that can move about and alter their environment

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> Are you telling me you're arrogant enough to believe that God built this vast universe just for us? He made billions of suns and planets just to put life on one tiny insignificant spec? If that is YOUR God, then he's a Wimp. I hate it when people go grossly underestimate the Power of God! :mad: MY God can put life on as many planets as he damn well pleases, and I have no doubt that He revels in their diversity. :) <br /><br />Just so I can **** of the rest of you that aren't already offended, He can have as many sons as He wants, too. ;) <br /><br />God is a Scientist. The Universe is his lab and each planet is a terrarium.
LOL One of your funniest to date, Will.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> MY God can put life on as many planets as he damn well pleases, and I have no doubt that He revels in their diversity. :)
Hmmmmmm! Where can I learn about this god? :eek:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just to keep the record accurate, evolution theory does not say we evolved from monkeys or from apes. It says we share a common ancestor which was neither.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Here we go again! Doesn't anyone here get tired of the same arguments getting rehashed every month or two? There's a lot more to talk about without making the same statements and never agreeing or seeing eye to eye as is the case here.<br /><br />This thread was supposed to be about what a sh*t-fer-brains Peter Jennings is and what he'll conclude about UFO's. Let's keep it there, OK?

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Where do UFOs come from if not other planets? Our distant future maybe? Maybe both? As far as his conclusions, I fell asleep. :( Could've been worse. Could've been a Geraldo thing. :eek: <br /><br />Frankly I believe there is life on other planets and I suspect it is rather abundant. We're reaching for the stars and someday we may get there. Are we the only curious ones? I doubt it.<br /><br />Finally, believing in extraterrestrial life doesn't mean you can't believe in God. If He can put life on one planet, He can do it elsewhere.<br /><br />So why the personal attacks on Peter Jennings? If that's the direction you want to go, then I ain't biting.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

LOL Stop,you're slaying me here. :D :D <br />What does one's belief in a higher power of any kind, have to do with Peter Jennings?<br />Unless you worship the "peter god", the two have zilch to do with each other. I didn't know pete was a scientist or a god :D

KaGee

Admiral

I think I found the answer to my problems last night... I was abducted by aliens. That has to be it.<br /><br />
10_1_1.gif

SoulWinner

Commander

Peter Jennings is a tool. Wish he'd go back to Canada and permanently screw off. I had enough of his condescension years ago and tuned out.....At least with this UFO thing, he is reaching his level of journalism!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

"What's the frequency, Kenneth?" :D <br />I know, it was "ol brokenjaw" that got assaulted by the whackoid, but they are all sleep-partners anyhow.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Art Bell is not a joke, he is a radio geek that managed to turn his hobby into a huge marketing and entertainment success. He recently sold the show for millions. He has also made millions of his books and the movie. Give him some credit for snookering all the late night weirdos that needed a hero of their own.