FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently saw one on EBAY . It had a 'Buy it now" price of around $1000 and the bidding started at $500 or so. It never made it above $600.
I thought I'd need it for my OMC Cobra -->Merc install but the Cobra bolt pattern/cutout is EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the Mercruiser Alpha (I need to drill 2 additional holes for the Bravo) Newer Volvos (sx?) should be the same too I would think.
Try Outdrives.com or Mercstuff.com. They may have one of those plates.