FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I like DJohns' idea of "Docktalk", but I think Thehulltruth already uses that one.<br /><br />How about "Porch Talk", "What's On Your Mind?", "Around The Campfire" <br /><br />or.. . .TaTaaaa!... "Mindless Chatter" <br /><br />Heeeheeheee!!! (As Senator Claghorn used to say, "That's a joke, son." )
One plus of "Mindless Chatter" is that it shows people not to take the contents and comments too seriously. How about "Mindless Dockside Chatter" I think DockTalk is pretty high on the list so far.
"I sure get a lot of replies to S-10 posts"<br /><br />We just don't want to insult you by telling you to buy a real truck so we humor you <br /><br />Just FYI, Real trucks have Diesels.. <br /><br />-Roger
I don't think Willy will like us using "dockside chat" But we should copy the hulltruth and delete all pointless post once no one has replied to them in ten days. I Believe it would really be beneficial to Iboats to delete them.
Reformed Retrobates<br /><br /> Wandering Minds<br /><br /> Pouluted Waters<br /> <br /> Enter At your Own Risk<br /><br /> The Last Round Up<br /><br /> Insanely Yours<br /><br /> Choke and Puke<br /><br /> Crap Your Parents Wouldn't tell you<br /><br /> Sanctuary of the Depraved<br /><br />I'd think of more, but I took too much cough syrup<br />again and I'm getting real tired.<br /><br /> ...Bob in Calif...
"Cavatation Place"<br /><br />"Home of the proud, the few, the poofed"<br /><br />Don't really matter, just as long as I can still go;<br />WOOO, WOOO, WOOO without being called a moron.
Dockside Chat/coffeehouse/bar or something to that effect. It seems like the type of place we all would hang out and talk about what we do here if it existed in the real world.
the lighthouse<br /><br />this site is here to guide people when they experience troubles or need guidance. just wouldn't want people to get confused about the "brightness" of some of the posts
I kinda like "Dockside Chat". Or for those of us that can't chat without a Longneck in their hand "Iboats Dockside Bar & Grill". "Docktalk" is good also.