Tumor - updated update

Twidget

Commander
Re: Tumor - updated update

Great news on the tumors. I am praying for a quick, complete recovery.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

I'm pleased all whent well for you. Here's to a fast and full recovery

achris

More fish than mountain goat

great news Aldo....

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

That's a bad deal you got there bro.<br />I hope it all works out just fine. Sounds like "Nurse Aldo" is gonna be busy. Take lots of time out for R & R for you both.<br />Good luck to your Kerryn for a full recovery.<br /><br />Peter

QC

Supreme Mariner

Great!!! Prayers are with you all.

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

Kick its a$$ Kerryn!!!!!<br />I know you can!

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm thinking about you and your wife.<br />Things will be OK. Have faith in the neuros.<br /><br />Peace,

Boing! They say no news is good news and that bad news travels fast so I am jumping to the condclusion that all is going well. <br />My wife is a health care professional and a few years ago was visiting the hospital about every other week. Needless to say I became concerned that she was not getting the proper care. She of course being in the business stead fastly hung to the premise that everything that could be done was being done. I pray that she is getting the best care that man can provide and that God is watching to see it accomplished. I received a nice note from cc and we are continueing the effort to put this old Power Cat back in the water. Thought for the day: "Superstition is powerless but man excerisising it is dangerous<br />.(anonymous)<br />Ray Chrispens, 559 535 5369. Call anytime. You too Rubber Frog.

Dunaruna

Admiral

So far so good. 3 days in the ICU, 4 days in a regular ward and 4 days (so far) in the rehabilitation unit. She took her first steps today - albeit with the aid of a walking cane.<br /><br />Aldo

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Aldo<br />Great news, you'll soon be back at home together and be able to put what must have been a nightmare for both of you behind you.

Twidget

Commander

Great news. I hope and pray she continues her speedy recovery.

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Dunaruna - it just gets easier from here. Way to go, Mrs. Dunaruna!

Omega-1

Seaman

Hi Dunaruna,<br />I'm a newcomer to this board, and saw your post about your beloved, and can feel your concern. I myself had a tumor removed about 20years ago. It was benign but adjacent to the brain stem and would cause death within 10 years if not removed. So I've been there and can understand your concern. I hope that your spouse's tumor was benign, or rendered benign through surgery and treatment, and that all has been removed, and that she will heal and be functional again. Good luck to you; best regards.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Great news.<br />Praying for continues progress.<br /><br />Now quick !! - Dunaruna on that hospital bill.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Walking already. Soon you'll need roller blades to keep up with her. Great news!<br />Bassy