Trying to confirm engine serial number

glcflyer

Recruit
Hi all - first time poster.
I have recently bought a new Apex Panga 26 that has been re-powered with a 4.3 MPI Seacore engine. The serial number is 1A347758 however, when I punch that into the parts website nothing is found.
Can anyone help me ID this? Located in New Zealand if that helps too.
Cheers
G

Fun Times

Staff member
Hi all - first time poster.
I have recently bought a new Apex Panga 26 that has been re-powered with a 4.3 MPI Seacore engine. The serial number is 1A347758 however, when I punch that into the parts website nothing is found.
Can anyone help me ID this? Located in New Zealand if that helps too.
Cheers
G
1A347758 comes up as an Mercruiser Sea_Core, 4.3, B, 1.7 Inch Exhaust Risers, 4.3L BRAVO MPI, Model number 424C0HMUU... Parts catalog part number 90-884716003.

For online parts lookup either in-put your serial number in the following link, https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/parts-and-accessories/parts-catalog

Or sometimes you could try searching online the part number for the parts catalog and/or search the engine model number for your local part venders.

glcflyer

Recruit
1A347758 comes up as an Mercruiser Sea_Core, 4.3, B, 1.7 Inch Exhaust Risers, 4.3L BRAVO MPI, Model number 424C0HMUU... Parts catalog part number 90-884716003.

For online parts lookup either in-put your serial number in the following link, https://public-mercurymarine.sysonl...=GuestNA_KEY=NA_KEY_VALUElangIF=englangDB=eng

Or search online the part number for the parts catalog and/or search the engine model number for your area local part venders.

Thanks for the reply and the info.
I can't access that link though. Access is denied - Do not have permission

glcflyer

Recruit
Hi Fun Times
Thanks for the info. I've finally been able to access the link you provided. Turns out I cannot access it from New Zealand for some reason, but when I turned on my VPN I could access it no problem.
What a great resource.
GLC