Trim tilt pump not working

TXPaul

Recruit
I have a 2006 Glastron GX185SX. 4.3 Vortec with the Volvo Penta outdrive. When I put the boat into the garage, I was raising the trim tilt and it stopped working. I can hear the relays clicking when toggling the trim button but outdrive not moving. I disconnected the power plug to the trim tilt pump and wired it directly to the battery and it works just fine. I have checked all the fuses in the fuse panel and coming off the battery. But can’t seem to find why I am not getting any power to the cable that connects the trim tilt pump. Is there somewhere else I should be looking for a blown fuse, relay or anything else that would keep the pump from working?

TXPaul

Recruit
I have a 2006 Glastron GX185SX. 4.3 Vortec with the Volvo Penta outdrive. When I put the boat into the garage, I was raising the trim tilt and it stopped working. I can hear the relays clicking when toggling the trim button but outdrive not moving. I disconnected the power plug to the trim tilt pump and wired it directly to the battery and it works just fine. I have checked all the fuses in the fuse panel and coming off the battery. But can’t seem to find why I am not getting any power to the cable that connects the trim tilt pump. Is there somewhere else I should be looking for a blown fuse, relay or anything else that would keep the pump from working?
I continued researching my issue on this forum and found someone with a similar problem. There is a 50 amp reset breaker on top of the engine behind the fuse box where the wires come in. I reset the breaker and it’s working fine. Thanks for reading