FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ill give you 1000 for the whole setup ( looks like a spanking new trailer and a merc 175 ).
If your really going to stop this resto then please inform one of the Mods here .. I dont see any reason NOT to lock this thread if there is no action or plan for the Iboats resto forum..
Yeah go ahead and stop the thread if you like. I'll PM you YD if I take your offer. The only bad thing is I live here in Western Kentucky and that would be a long haul for you.