Trading pickups

ae708

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Trading pickups

My BIL didn't even like me... I don't think that he liked anyone actually. He and my sister fought like cats and dogs so she's in a much better frame of mind now than she was when he was living. There was a big rift in the family for as long as they were married. Now our family is coming back together like it was. I support her, I love her and the truck has nothing to do with that in any way. I didn't ask for moral judgements here, just was asking if y'all thought that the trade would be good or not. My Dakota runs well, has a great 440 in it and is fun to drive. The Colorado now and the Dakota (if we trade) will be used for the express purpose of carrying off trash and hauling crap from around the lake house. Thanks for all the replies......

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

In that case, check out the blue book on both vehicles and....

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Moral Judjment???? Relating MY personal expierence for you to ponder and help you draw your own conclusion in YOUR decision.....WHATEVER

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

You may not have asked for moral judgement answers, but that does not mean that it doesn't apply. Things are never black and white, it gets complicated quick. All I can say is do what you want, it'll either work out or it won't. Good luck...

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

steve n carol.. it originally came with the 5.2 Magnum (318) but I installed a 440 in it. I don't think they ever came with a B or RB block.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

However.. after driving the Colorado for the weekend I decided to keep the Dakota. Much more fun to drive.