Tracker Party Crusier

manaya1127

Cadet
Anybody out there have 2000 Sun tracker party Cruiser 32, I just bought one and I have a lot of questions. Mine has the inboard 3.0 135 HP Chevy 4 cylinder, Thanks

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
exhaust hose is a mercruiser part, then again, everything from the controls to the motor/drive/prop is a mercruiser part

why are you quoting yourself?

flyguy2693

Cadet
I had wished my 30' Party Hut had inboard till I found out the added maintenance for the inboard was a little higher than the Mercury 100hp outboard. That engine does everything I need. Looking to tune it up and replace the sacrificial blocks.

ahicks

Captain
I had wished my 30' Party Hut had inboard till I found out the added maintenance for the inboard was a little higher than the Mercury 100hp outboard. That engine does everything I need. Looking to tune it up and replace the sacrificial blocks.
Requirements are a little higher, but access to get to those "requirements" is considered near impossible on may installations. The little 4 banger I/O isn't as bad as some - like any of the V-6 or V-8 installs....

You are so GLAD you went O/B here, especially if you went 4 stroke....

manaya1127

Cadet
Requirements are a little higher, but access to get to those "requirements" is considered near impossible on may installations. The little 4 banger I/O isn't as bad as some - like any of the V-6 or V-8 installs....

You are so GLAD you went O/B here, especially if you went 4 stroke....
yes it will be different for me , the room whereit sits is a little tight but i will give a shot.