FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, does anyone here know where I can find a windshield for my 1990 Pro 17 basstracker?? I've searched the internet with no success. I need several other parts also, as I am restoring this old boat.
You can try Tracker but I wouldn't hold my breath, they just don't stock parts for 21 year old boats, normally they only get enough part for that years production run so a boat salvage yard is probably your best bet.
If I'm not mistaken, they still make Bass Trackers. Go to Tracker's website, pull up dealer locations, and call the one nearest you. I was able to order a few parts through them no problem.