Toy-Nation.....

Baylinerchuck

Commander
One toy is getting put away for the winter while another is patiently awaiting its turn.

FC134AE7-E315-45E5-9FDF-74798A1C0676.jpeg

Making time for them all!!

DeepCMark58A

Commander
The warm weather in Central Minnesota is my fault. I bought a new ice saw that I am dieing to try out, hard to make ice with temps in the 40's

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Looking forward to this season. Didn’t have a lot of snow in the Adirondacks last year. Just need to get new studs and I’m ready.
We had a ton of snow in Nov last year that carried us pretty much thru the season. Nothing this year, or not near enough, most melted.
The one in the pic is a 4 stroke. Change oil, chaincase, greased etc. The others need to be greased and chaincase oil changed.

Baylinerchuck

Commander
We had a ton of snow in Nov last year that carried us pretty much thru the season. Nothing this year, or not near enough, most melted.
The one in the pic is a 4 stroke. Change oil, chaincase, greased etc. The others need to be greased and chaincase oil changed.
Nice Yamaha. Looks very clean. I still have to change oil in the chain case too. My Polaris is a 2 stroke so no oil change there. I rode an Arctic Cat 4 stroke and a 2 stroke Skidoo last year, friends sleds. I bought the Polaris at the end of the season. Looking forward to seeing if it can keep up with the Skidoo’s. Seems like Skidoo country in the Adirondacks. Lol.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Unfortunately I guess we don’t get the cold white stuff to play on down here . I’ll have to settle on other toys ..

Attachments

• 0E5D2B0D-48C1-4D6B-AA49-BB0DA03B841F.jpeg
    0E5D2B0D-48C1-4D6B-AA49-BB0DA03B841F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Unfortunately I guess we don’t get the cold white stuff to play on down here . I’ll have to settle on other toys ..
His and hers, I like the color of "your" scooter.....🛴

sangerwaker

Commander
After we bought the side by side, I have little desire to snowmobile any longer. Maybe if I had my own instead of the two up Venture that came with our lake place. We're selling it as soon as we get some snow up there.20201107_151304.jpg

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Trying to decide if I want a 4 wheeler or a side by side? Will mostly used to drive out on the lake to ice fish. Lots of side by sides up here.

sangerwaker

Commander
I prefer a steering wheel vs handle bars. :) But that's me. The side by side is really nice with the bed in the back for hauling stuff. Nice we can take the dog with if we want too. Have a roof and harnesses since this pic....

Resized_20190405_165524_998.jpeg

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Trying to decide if I want a 4 wheeler or a side by side? Will mostly used to drive out on the lake to ice fish. Lots of side by sides up here.

I live really close to West Virginia, and they recently made it legal for side by sides to drive on certain public roads. A lot of guys that had 4 wheelers are trading them in on the much larger side by side. Me personally, I like the 4 wheeler as it is a bit smaller and easier to get through the woods. I have an older Kawasaki Mojave, so no bells and whistles, no 4 wheel drive, and only has a kick starter. I enjoy the simplicity, lack of weight, and speed of this machine.

Baylinerchuck

Commander

I’m thinking if you had white stuff down there it would be disastrous. I remember being in Dallas and having a little sleet that accumulated on the roads, cars skidding and crashing everywhere. No one knew how to drive in it.....it was bad.

I used to have a Honda V65 Magna I totally restored. That was a fast cruiser. I traded it a few years ago for a zero turn. Now I have my fathers 82 Harley Davidson FXR he gave me because his hips hurt too bad to ride. It’s a different animal, but nostalgic.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
My sil has a side by side and a 4 wheeler both broke down in the backyard ..ohh and a F150 4x4 in same condition ... 🙄

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Ice fishing? Side by side you can put gear in the box. ATV you could pull an otter sled. If I lived on the lake I'd just get a standard atv...