Total Lunar Eclipse Wed. Night

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Wed. Night

LadyFish<br />MIL, Mrs.Link and I went to a steak house and took a window seat so we could watch from start to finish. Awesome, but it went faster than we thought it would. Great way to finish the evening.

LadyFish

Admiral

I watched it from beginning to end, it was incredible. Our skys were clear this time around. It really didn't turn color until it was nearing the halfway point. But from then on it was truly amazing.<br /><br />It definetly made me think about the universe and its interconnection with our world and everyday lives. <br /><br />The next total eclipse of the moon will not be until March 2007.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

We git rain and clouds once a year and last night was the night...din't see a thing...
33.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

The Washington sky was clear as a could ever be hoped for...the moon began disappearing bite by bite...then I had to go inside (church)...when I came back out afterwards, teh moon was reappearing and almost completely back into view again...missed most of the show...dragamus...oh well, maybe in another twenty years...unless Kerry wins and we get all blown to smithereens by the terrorists, or they take over and we are not allowed to watch those things...