FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone know the torque spec for my prop nut.<br />I have a 1989, 100Hp Mariner outboard sn:0c207542. My manual references it to a table and the table does not list it.
Sir Ug, I have never seen it torque or have I seen a torque rating. I would tighten it like a lugnut, until you go "UG", like your name, and then align and lock the tab. The prop nut should be good to go. Goodluck .... BushCat