Toilet paper Rip

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Toilet paper Rip

Why is it that Most Public Toilets have Sandpaper instead of Toilet Paper ??????<br /><br />I Don't Care what the Cost is,...........<br />I'll buy Only Charmin T/P............(Softest I've found)...........<br />And,<br />Only Bounty paper towels............(stronger, last longer, pick up more liquid)..........
Brown it on one side and throw it in the pot.
Yeew,...... Boy,........ That's BAD............. :D

KRS

Banned

"Double" means it is two-ply. So, you get fewer sheets because each sheet is twice the thickness.<br /><br />Call it marketing wizardry... but I'll just say ahhhhhh.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

When I was in London a few years back, all the T/P in government owned buildings had printed on each sheet "property of her majesty the Queen". Like a watermark. Somewhere I have a few sheets of that stuff. It was wax paper. :eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Ok Prof, got the 4 by the bird now. <br />I knew they had to be there, just didn't look the right way.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Mark42:<br /> When I was in London a few years back, all the T/P in government owned buildings had printed on each sheet "property of her majesty the Queen". Like a watermark. Somewhere I have a few sheets of that stuff. It was wax paper. :eek:
Aint that the truth.. reading this funny post I was just thinking "Well at least you aint in London" then I read your post! <br /><br />BTDT ouch... :D :D :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

So, while we're on the subject, when you're putting a new roll on the holder, who's roll goes under and who goes over? My fiance likes it under, I like it over.
It's gotta go over so the end is hanging right there where you don't have to fumble for it.<br /><br /><br />
Originally posted by Bondo:<br /> Why is it that Most Public Toilets have Sandpaper instead of Toilet Paper ??????<br />
so you use less of it. duh.<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />I remember a story about two aggies on a hunting trip, one wanted to leave early 'cause neither one brought toilet paper. The other says, "you got a dollar don't you? just use that." On the way home he says "man what's that smell?" His buddy says, "ever try to wipe with three quarters, two dimes & a nickel?"

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

The wife will just leave the new roll sitting on the toilet tank, talk about lazy, all shes doing is just sitting there. I put the roll on with end over.<br /><br />While I'm on this subject what is the average usage of toilet paper per household for 5 adults(2 males and 3 females). The reason I ask is we bought gro. yesterday and we were out of T.P. I told the wife we just bought a 12 pack 2 weeks ago plus 2 weeks ago we still had 4 rolls left. Thats 16 rolls; more than 1 roll a day. Told the wife I was going to hide the T.P. and issue each person 1 roll and that should last them 1 week and if it dosen't then oh well, use your fingers. Sorry about the rant but I fell much better.

ebbtide176

Commander

yeah cajun, i know the feeling. everytime the women on the inlaw side come visit, they plug up a commode. i think they actually are pulling the little cardboard tube out and using the whole roll for a wipe...<br /><br />the only comfort i got was when my broNlaw told me the same thing happens at his house when they're visiting. :D <br /><br />yeah, after @ 10yrs i finally won the 'TP roll installation' debate - in the front so you can grab it. and to think her only real expl of putting it against the wall was 'because it looks better that way'... geez <br />i just kept flippin it. and yeah, i'm the only one to replace or leave a new roll when almost out. some things never click in a woman's mind ya know :)

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

What about 1 male and 3 women in the house! TP usage is like 1 roll per day. Learn a trick, go to Sam's and buy the commercial TP (whole box cost about $14.00) cheaper than buying 16 rolls from wally world even Sam's is still Wally World. MIL love the expensive kind and tried to explain that you use it only once.