To the "pirates"...

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice
I've been a lurker for a while, but signed up just so I could tell this to the supposed "pirates" who've popped up here today:<br /><br />Cut it out. You're being obnoxious and ruining the boards. Does everyone else agree or what??

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: To the "pirates"...

argh... I'm kinda amused by these scurvy scalawags....<br /><br />yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!... :p

Pony

Rear Admiral

This is the second time today i've agreed with ZmOz............<br /><br /><br />While it isnt destructive, its annoying trying to find the thread im looking for....The map thing was humerous, after that it lost its luster.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

NOTICE TO PIRATES: You are on the wrong website. Any pirate knows that they do not sail on boats, they sail on ships. Sorry to say, but this a boating forum. DUH! :rolleyes:

Black Bart

Cadet

Well, we tried to be presentable to ye local folk. We tried get friendly with ye. But as they say, a pirate receives no quarter, and none shall we ask. <br /><br />Boatfan11, ye are a weak, lilly-livered nancyboy, the kind who wears a lady's makeup and dances for alms. The kind we pirates capture for sport and feed to the sharks. <br /><br />Any man who owns a craft but does not use it for trade or for fightin' is nary a man a 'tall. So go bob on yer little boat out on that fancy land up the coast. <br /><br />We pirates fight to the death and we will take on the LOT 'o ye with pistols in hand and cutlass at our side.

Peglegpete

Cadet

Why you scalywags! Ya don't appreciate the likes of Peg Leg Pete? I'll keelhaul every last one of ya!<br /><br />
pegleg.jpg

Black Bart

Cadet

That we will indeed. Ye dare to challenge us, "boatingcrazy11"? And the rest of ye dare to agree with him, knowing full well what his fate shall be? <br /><br />Then we say, bring it upon us. No mercy will ye get from the steel of our blades.

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Arrr, says I. Agree with Lafitte, I do. <br /><br />Bring it upon us, and no mission shall ye accomplish.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Hey its not like they are france. Besides, they like guns and black powder. They seem to enjoy a cocktail or two, can't hold that against them. I have a hard time understanding them but that is no diffent than most of the political posts I have been involved with the past year.<br /><br />I don't set the rules here and if they like speaking in ways that amuse themselves i don't care. Probably won't read many of their posts if they persist but WTF. No black spot from me. Although teach sounds more like yoda than a pirate.<br /><br />Carry on --- scurvey dogs.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I challenge you, you scurvy dog meat.<br /><br />Cool it or get ZAPPED.

CGIC

Cadet

As Governor of this Colony, I fully agree with what our military commanders have said. We are a law-abiding people who respect our neighbors and the seas. You, on the other hand, are but common criminals, and it would please me to no end to see you marched straight to the gallows.<br /><br />Begone or we shall turn our cannons upon you, you darkhearted scoundrels.

Laddies

Banned

Sooner rather than later, JB, Before we are overrun with stupidity like one poster did earlier this summer--Bob

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Arrr, and overran ye shall be--not by stupidity, but by the scourge of the oceans, the dread pirates!!

Peglegpete

Cadet

The life of the pirate is a hard one indeed. But the life of the pirate is theonly life for me. Yo ho ho!