Tips for being a Republican

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Tips for being a Republican

eric rudolf. thats the terrists name, took a bit but I got it. just cant remember how to spell it rudolf or rudolph.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I think it is spelled just like his hero-Adolf.

Realgun

Commander

All the dems do is whine whine whine. Go and win an election will ya. :) <br /><br />Hillary 2008 NOT!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Oh yes, you're right...Thanks, Jimmy Carter!
PUH-LEEEEEEZZZEEE!!! Better thank ol' Ronny Reagan and his partner in crime George H.W. Bush, 12'r... ;)

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Realgun:<br /> All the dems do is whine whine whine. Go and win an election will ya. :) <br /><br />Hillary 2008 NOT!
And all the Republicans can do is sling epithets like "Liberal Democrat" Seems they have nothing of substance to stand upon so they muddy the waters by calling names. Just goes to show the gullibility of the American people, if the 'publicans spew c**p long enough, it becomes truth in it's own right, even if there's not a shred of fact or truth to be seen.<br /><br />I agree, Hillary 2008 NOT! .<br />When the Clintons bought their palace in New York, the Secret Service had to establish a presence there. The Mortgage on property was $XXXX.XX(I don't remember the amount) and the rent charged to the Secret Service for the use of the "Guest House" was $XXXX.XX. Ironic? Coincidental? Opportunistic is more like it.

demsvmejm

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> as far as our current middle east problems it goes way before carter. and has gone on way since as long as the oil taps are on it will be alright. I dont support our current administartion cause they lie. then continue to spin the lie in hopes it will eventually be known as a truth. however I do as needed and even though I dont like a policy doesnt mean I will be civilyy disruptive. just means that in this country,so far, if you dissagree you have the right to voice the disagreement. unless your not republican, if your not I guess its treason then.<br /> thats the whole beauty of the USA. in VE now you can go to jail for telling Chavez or his administration they have no clothes.<br />maybe soon here it will happen in the name of homeland security.
How true! And if the Republicans dig their heads out of baby bush's @$$ and clean the propaganda sh*t out of their eyes they too could see this truth. But as long as the Red party can lead society around by the nose and no one dares to question, we'll continue to be relieved of our oppressive rights provided for by the Constitution.<br />It's really interesting to see the comments accepting this as it is, a joke, a rib tickler, a light hearted poke at the foibles of our current ruling party. And then those who can't handle the truth and therefore take offense at it being made light of. Kind of reminds of the saying "The truth hurts." Neither major party is right, or perfect, that's why I am an independent thinker, and vote accordingly. And I scare the sh*t out of the Red party, because I can't be mentally controlled and manipulated.

demsvmejm

I wonder how this whole thread would have gone if we'd had a Democratic administration. I think the sentiments would be the same, just focused on the other party. So relax everybody and enjoy the humor.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by David L. Moore:<br />And all the Republicans can do is sling epithets like "Liberal Democrat" Seems they have nothing of substance to stand upon so they muddy the waters by calling names. Just goes to show the gullibility of the American people, if the 'publicans spew c**p long enough, it becomes truth in it's own right, even if there's not a shred of fact or truth to be seen.
That's humorous, allright. That's straight out of the democrats' playbook! And that little ploy won the democrats a collapsing party. :) :) :) <br /><br />You people have some really serious problems with facts and truth. And facing reality!<br /><br />It must SUCK to be a democrat.<br /><br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />-dd-

PW2

Commander

Don't forget that while we can't check the terrorist watch lists when someone wants to buy an AK-47 at least we can feel secure that we can find out what books they are checking out of the library!<br /><br />I feel safer already!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

it may suck to be a democrat but it really sucks being a republican these days. unless your a wealthy one. me, I have been neither. I try to research fact and vote for whoever seems to be telling the least obvious lie. one day before I die it will be nice to be able to choose for a candidate based on their honesty and integrity not on the lesser of 2 evils. but I do have friends and family that vote a straight party ticket regardless. our politicians are becoming increasingly more embarresing each term. same with some of the top judges. should be a 2 term limit 4 term life limit and at least 1 term between attempts to run. while I agree that compensation should be paid a retirement with bennies is out. never should have a salary and perks. but as long as they give themselves the power and we keep reelecting them the snouts will be in the trough forever.

D

DJ

And all the Republicans can do is sling epithets like "Liberal Democrat" Seems they have nothing of substance to stand upon so they muddy the waters by calling names. Just goes to show the gullibility of the American people, if the 'publicans spew c**p long enough, it becomes truth in it's own right, even if there's not a shred of fact or truth to be seen.<br />
As I posted before. Those that make accusations are usually the doing the same thing-in spades.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

PW2, do you know what an AK-47 is? Is it semi-auto or full-auto?<br /><br />Rodbolt, I can relate to what you're saying. Many republicans are beginning to act just like democrats now that they feel free to manuever. Just another politician looking out to preserve his own power. I've voted "R" just because the "D" column has been so repulsive.<br /><br />I wish the Constitutionalists would rise up and fill the vaccuum. And never mind the Libertarians!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

jimchere

Petty Officer 1st Class

As long as everyone does not agree. The day when all Americans agree at the federal level will be bad indeed. Dissent sucks, so does the status quo. I've said it before in another thread and I'll say it again: Read the Federalist Papers.

demsvmejm

Originally posted by DJ:<br />
And all the Republicans can do is sling epithets like "Liberal Democrat" Seems they have nothing of substance to stand upon so they muddy the waters by calling names. Just goes to show the gullibility of the American people, if the 'publicans spew c**p long enough, it becomes truth in it's own right, even if there's not a shred of fact or truth to be seen.<br />
As I posted before. Those that make accusations are usually the doing the same thing-in spades.
I believe that is what I said. I just spelled it out.