Tin tragedy, what not to do

64osby

Admiral
Searching CL I've seen some pretty sad and disgusting mods to Tin boats.

[h=2]14 ft feather craft v bottom boat w/ tilt trailer - $325 (Hohenwald )[/h]Selling my 14ft boat has 2 turning seats, tilt trailer, lights, winch, one new tire, ready for a new home please call XXX XXX XXXX

3If3J43He5N65G75H3cb53e3a1d2b362b171a.jpg
:facepalm:

Looks to be a hack bowectomy on what was an nice little boat.

InMotion

Commander
Re: Tin tragedy, what not to do

Yup.... needs just a bit of TLC!!! May be a candidate for Worst Tin Of The Year (WTOTY)!

J.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

OUCH. Need to find a real sale on TLC for the poor gal. I hate to say it, but a smelter may provide the only salvation.

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer

It looks as bad as the trailer house behind it......dooh. But at least it looks like they have 2 pretty nice vehicles in the yard. :)

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

Dang that's sad. I love them old Feathercraft boats. Somebody hacked a classic up.

PS94

Petty Officer 1st Class

It looks as bad as the trailer house behind it......dooh. But at least it looks like they have 2 pretty nice vehicles in the yard. :)

If 12 year old vehicles could be considered 'nice'?

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral

I wonder if he woulda hacked it up if he would have realized it was worth quite a bit in its original form. Enough to sell and buy a proper fishing boat, no modifications needed...

64osby

Admiral

^^^^ So true.

Being from the middle of nowhere might have affected the decision to modify the old classic.

Hohenwald is a city in and the county seat of Lewis County, Tennessee. The population was 3,754 at the 2000 census. The name "Hohenwald" is a German word that means "High Forest"