FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I do not see a vaccum advance on this engine unless I missed it to unplug before adjusting the timing. Do I just adjust the dist. or is there a wire i need to unplug first?
"new 5.0 L mercruiser " doesn't give much information to answwer your question. Do you have a Mercruiser SN handy. That would answer an awfull lot of questions right to start with.