Time to Say Goodbye

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Time to Say Goodbye

txswinner, some things never change. He's so busy fighting all that he thinks are at odds with him, that he often fails to get the message. It is easier to be briefed, or just read that last post as opposed to getting the story right. Sound familiar? Say it with me.......George W. Buuuuuuush.<br /><br />I guess this way, it is much simpler to point fingers and plead ignorance.

oddjob

Commander

He said I blast everyone........nuff said....except...welcome aboard CJY & Copesplitter....<br /><br />one more word....Self projection....look it up.

D

DJ

There is a time for capitalism and a time for philanthropy/giving.<br /><br />Now, in that area, is NOT the time for capitalism. Knowing when to do one or the other is the key. <br /><br />Should it be decided to rebuild areas, capitalism will get it done right, on time and under budget. I site Los Angeles, after the last big quake, as a prime example.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Welcome to the fold. Good luck with your busness plan. I would highly suggest you have your health insurance paid up before you open your water stand. <br /><br />You will notice who is donating most of the goods. Big business. My company will match all funds generated by the employees. In the same way it did for the sunami. Those damn capitalists on the scene within 48hrs definately a group of untrustworthy types. Don't see them using their generousity for gain like some of the political types.

KRS

Banned

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Pay attention Oddjob your ignorance is showing, you rant at everyone without reading.<br /><br />Second sentence of my post said "JUST KIDDING!!!" Read boy read.
NO..... you addressed you liberal and moderate friends and told them you were kidding.... you must not have been kidding when speaking to us conservatives.. so he was right on.

txswinner

Banned

AZFr, Look what some dumb... wrote and posted under your name!

KRS

Banned

Under mine... let's see, well that would be YOUR post!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

I don't think anybody really knows what anybody else has said in this thread. Like Granddad woulda said: "That's a load of malarkey!"

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

We all know that no one ever really leaves iboats. They just come back with a new name :)