FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just fill them till it is level with the fill plug. Most use a light oil, called tilt/trim fluid, also I think it's the same as some steering fluids. Atf of most types should be fine. Why is it low? Does it leak?
I'm just not sure how much to buy. Guess I'll just get the 8 oz bottle of power trim/tilt fluid. It doesn't leak but one trip it didn't want to trim up under power. Then two trips after it worked fine. I figured I'd flush it for maintenance.