FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've misplaced the bowl screw for the Tillotson carb on my 50hp Chrysler. Does anyone happen to know the size of hex head bolt I need by chance?? Thank you.
It is not a hex head bolt. It is a special 7/16 head fine thread brass fitting. Try and find a junk WB carb to salvage one from. I don't think you can buy them.
Well that's not really what I wanted to hear, but thanks for the info Frank. Looks like I'll be looking a little harder for that fitting!! Wish me luck.