Thunderbolt IV to Mallory

jhilton

Seaman
Re: Thunderbolt IV to Mallory

You guys know a little to much. But anyway I have vortec heads, and forged pistons this time. A little extra insurance never hurt.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

You guys know a little to much. But anyway I have vortec heads, and forged pistons this time. A little extra insurance never hurt.
Looks like a cut and paste job to me.

Good luck this time!

wca_tim

Lieutenant Commander

I don't know bout that article and what it says... aluminum will burn in oxygen... but should not burn in air under even extreme conditions... there is too much nitrogen in the air - especially after much of the oxygen has been burned with the fuel. I honestly think the guy who wrote the article is beyond the depth of his background when he asserts what was pasted in... Respectfully submitted...

Apollo75

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't know bout that article and what it says... aluminum will burn in oxygen... but should not burn in air under even extreme conditions... there is too much nitrogen in the air - especially after much of the oxygen has been burned with the fuel. I honestly think the guy who wrote the article is beyond the depth of his background when he asserts what was pasted in... Respectfully submitted...

Thank you for the kind opinion :)

I did not write the article --- the whole article was cut and paste --- just wanted opinions.

OFM

wca_tim

Lieutenant Commander

Understood. The internet is an incredible source of information and misinformation. useful, but to be taken with a grain of salt sometimes.