THOUGHT'S OF THE DAY !

NOSLEEP

Commander
THOSE WHO BRING SUNSHINE <br />TO THE LIVES OF OTHERS CANNOT <br />KEEP IT FROM THEMSELVES.<br /><br /> JAMES BARRIE

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: THOUGHT'S OF THE DAY !

Excellent thought, Nosleep. :)

NOSLEEP

Commander

"I WENT TO THE WOODS BECAUSE I WISHED TO LIVE DELIBERATELY, TO FACE ONLY THE ESSENTIAL FACTS OF LIFE AND SEE IF I COULD NOT LEARN WHAT IT HAD TO TEACH. AND NOT, WHEN I CAME TO DIE, DISCOVERED THAT I HAD NOT LIVED".<br /><br />HENRY DAVID THOREAU

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A penny saved, is a penny earned.<br />Ben Franklin

Moose_Miller

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don't squat with your spurs on.<br /><br />and<br /><br />Letting the cat out of the bag is easier than putting it back in.<br /><br />~ Will Rodgers ~

Homerr

Commander

Don't know who came up with this, but here goes:<br /><br />" A boat is like a hole in the water that you keep throwing money into "<br /><br />LOL!<br /><br />H.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.<br /><br />Hey Crab shouldn't there be one more line added to your Dad's "Shut up - Sit Down" how about HANG ON!<br /><br />Bob :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

My Pop said the same thing too... Hummmm.. strange..<br /><br />Here's mine:.. (sorry S.B. Nut & Ben Franklin)<br /><br />A Penny saved, is'nt worth very much.... :p <br />snapperbait..

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

How about "a penny saved just drags your pants down...."<br /><br />(I hate carrying change)

Moose_Miller

Petty Officer 1st Class

A fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place.

NOSLEEP

Commander

We make a living by what we get. but we make a life by what we give.

crab bait

Captain

before you judge<br /><br /> walk a mile in a mans shoes<br /><br />then you'll be a mile away an have his shoes..<br /><br />jack shellac

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

"Wake up and go to sleep" -Mo<br /><br />"Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk" -Curly

SoulWinner

Commander

Here are some:<br /><br />These are my principles.....if you don't like them, I have others.<br /><br />Groucho Marks<br /><br />As my old pappy used to say, if the Lord had more respect for money, he'd have given it to a better class of people.<br /><br />Bret Maverick<br />Maverick<br /><br />Women give to men the very GOLD of their lives.............but they invariably want it back in small change.<br /><br />Oscar Wilde<br /><br />And one more:<br /><br />It is better to give than to recieve<br /><br />God<br /><br />Happy hollidays to everyone. May you each be richly blessed!<br /><br />SoulWinner

ob

Admiral

If at first you don't succeed<br />Keep on suckin till you do suck seed<br /><br /> Also a quote from Curly while eating an orange after Mo asked what he was up to.

NOSLEEP

Commander

To carry care to bed is to sleep with a<br />pack on your back.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

Ben Franklin died without a penny to his name though....<br />how about "talk is cheap, actions speak louder<br />than words"<br />????

NOSLEEP

Commander

Don't be afraid to take a big<br /> step if one is indicated. You<br /> can't cross a chasm in two small<br /> jumps.<br /><br /> David Lloyd George<br /> Former prime minister of England