Those idiots at PETA are at it again

Homerr

Commander
~Edited for content~ <br /><br /> :mad: :mad: :mad: <br /><br />Don't these whack-jobs have anything better to do? <br /><br /><br />H.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Those idiots at PETA are at it again

ever feel like you want to load the truck with as many rounds of buck shot as you can and 'go to town'<br /><br /> :rolleyes: <br /><br />..people with to much time and momma and daddys money.

KennyKenCan

Commander

This is the most stupid thing I have heard in a long time!<br /><br />Just who do these people think they are?<br /><br />Don't eat beef, those cows are murdered!<br /><br />Don't wear leather, those cows were murdered!<br /><br />Don't eat poultry, they were cruely kept and killed!<br /><br />Don't sleep on a feather pillow, those feathers were ripped out of them chickens, before they were even cold, after being butchered!<br /><br />Just what do they expect us to eat?<br /><br />Oh yea, plants and vegetables are intelligent, and have feelings too, so we have to stop farmers from growing and harvesting them too!<br /><br />This is just plain STUPID !<br /><br />Oh, wait a minute, I got it!<br /><br />We'll all just become canabulls, and eat all these PETA people, and then we won't have this problem, would we!<br /><br />Once all the PETA people are extinct, then we can go back to eating cow!

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

These lib. types use to P me off. Then I whould laugh and shake my head. Now I welcome any news like this because I beleive it hurts their agenda and helps mine.<br /> Just remember whose team their on come election time.

tylerin

Commander

I'm real surprised that the toilet paper companies aren't helping us out with these guys :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

looks like you could use some tylerin .. lol

Homerr

Commander

Like I said in other posts...<br /><br />If the terrorists were smarter.. they'd get cheers from us if they would take out places like PETA, the IRS, or ACLU.<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />H.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

Have you noticed that there are certain types of people in this world that want to be different so deep down it's because they want someone to listen to them. Have you ever seen pictures of those PETA people? I was just at a wedding the other day and it was filled with a new kind of group. They were all 21-27 years old and they were supposed God fearers. They were covered in tattoos,piercings, and those stupid spacers that you put in your ears. They looked rediculous. Anyway these types that just want to be different just to do it get on my nerves. By the way I love meat and anything anyone says is not going to sway my opinion.

NYMINUTE

Captain

The law prohibits the actions I prefer to take.

phatmanmike

Captain

hey fatprat
They were covered in tattoos,piercings, and those stupid spacers that you put in your ears. They looked rediculous.
i am covered in tatoo's, i have peircings, and have those "stupid"lil spacers in my ears, and i probably look ridiculous...<br /><br /><br />... to you at least. but i am me, and i love animals. i think they should be eaten all day long! grilled cow is my personal favorite, and if i could afford it more, id eat sushi more often too!<br /><br />i think these people are in search of somethin to get them attention. let them do whetever the heck they wish, it aint gonna change my mind one bit. i eat meat, big bloody meat 8 days a week! <br />cow, pig, chicken, turkey, deer, rabbit, fish, gator...whatever you got, hell , ill even eat a PETA worker if you have a big enough grill !!!!!<br /><br />who knows, maybe this peirced and tatooed idiot may have even helped you out with one of your boating problems/posts. we wouldnt want that now, would we.......<br /><br />mike<br />out

gaugeguy

Captain

I don't eat anything that didn't have parents ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

What is their point. That it is OK to kill something if it is stupid and wont feel pain.<br /><br />I remember a study a long time ago that suggested plants can communicate with each other. Perhaps they do. Perhaps they also feel pain. What will they eat then?<br /><br />What a bunch of morons.<br /><br />PETA. People eating tasty animals. :D <br /><br />Ken

Carphunter

Commander

Since the fish are much smarter than those idiots at PETA, maybe we should eat them.<br /><br />Dress em all up like seals and let the Great Whites sort em out. ;)

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'll tell you what.....as soon as all the other animals stop eating each other, this animal will stop eating them :p

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Don't laugh, this is a serious suggestion: PETA needs more members who fish. <br /><br />Aren't we all (most of us anyway) in favor of treating animals ethically? <br /><br />The article is right about at least one thing: we wouldn't stick hooks in our dogs' mouths, right? <br /><br />With the right leadership, PETA could use their resources in a more effective way, like shutting down puppy mills, instead of wasting their time hassling sportfishermen!

KennyKenCan

Commander

jtexas,<br /><br />We are not laughing!<br /><br />We are appauled by these PETA people for thinking that they can control our lives, for their personal beliefs!<br /><br />If organinizations like PETA continue, the human race will become extinct!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am an omnivorous critter.<br /><br />I kill and eat various vegetable species, their roots, fruits and seeds, too.<br /><br />I also eat, and sometimes kill various animals, including fish and birds, as well as mammals.<br /><br />Why is it okay to kill and eat plants, but not other forms of life? <br /><br />Hypocrites.

Xcusme

Commander

I for one, LOVE ANIMALS !!!<br /><br /><br />They're delicious......