FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
LOL at Aspeck. Funny how I figurd it out. My sister (also blonde) and I both picked a different card and didn't tell eachother. After several tries we decided to tell eachother our cards. Pen and paper, two blondes and viola.
only took once to figure it out. as it says it is only an illusion. those who fall victim to the hocus pocus of the illusion, may not see it right off. if you think he took your card your right, but he also took all the others too.
DUH!!!!<br /><br />DOH!!!<br /><br />I got it...<br /><br />It helps if you hit 'Print screen' after he shows you want card he 'took'. Then simply paste it in a word program (MS Word,etc...)<br /><br />H.
That is a good one. I showed it to my wife who figured it out on the first try. No wonder I can't put anything over on her. If you like that, check out www.pickover.com.