This cracked me up

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Blonde woman, "I have to go get my free gynecological exam down at the storage place"<br /><br /><br />********************************************<br /><br />DALLAS - Authorities on Wednesday were looking for women who may have been taken advantage of by a man accused of posing as a doctor and offering free gynecological services. <br /><br />Thomas Patrick Remo, 50, of Ovilla, was jailed without bond on three counts of practicing medicine without a license. <br /><br />Remo worked in Cedar Hill and used the names Dr. Jim Patrick and Dr. Brian Jones, Assistant Dallas County District Attorney Bridget Eyler said. <br /><br />He was arrested after authorities saw an ad offering free medical care in an alternative weekly newspaper. <br /><br />Eyler called the number and set up an undercover sting with an investigator posing as a patient and using a button camera to film the events. She said officials aren't sure how many women Remo saw and if any of them were injured. <br /><br />Eyler said the office, which was in a self-storage business, looked like a real medical office. Investigators said there were numerous pieces of medical equipment. Remo wore white pants and white medical scrub shirt. He had a stethoscope around his neck. <br /><br />The investigator who posed as a patient quizzed Remo about his education, which he said he obtained in Arizona. <br /><br />Practicing medicine without a license is a third-degree felony punishable by two to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. <br /><br />*******************************************

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: This cracked me up

Some people will go to any lengths to get a look at some *****. Sick, sick, sick people. Don't get me wrong, I'm about as sick as they come, but this is a whole different level.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

But it took me a few years to discover they all look alike. If he was 18 years old, I maybee could understand his curiosity...But 50?<br />Where has this boy been all his life?

tgkBarney

Seaman Apprentice

Why does a OB-GYN leave the room when you get<br />undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Me & some buds had this same idea several years ago - started with the suggestion that we could offer free breast screenings, and deteriorated from there. <br /><br />Who knew it could have worked?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Yep, that's where I'd be looking for my doctor. In the want-ads? Not!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Sounds like some bit that Larry the Cable Guy would have in a stand up routine, don't it?

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

12footer, I have to disagree. :) Althought I don't think we can elaborate on this subject much. ;)