The worst day of my life

aspeck

Staff member
Re: The worst day of my life

Man Nate, I understand - dealt with the same issue in 2000 - still miss him greatly! Know that you are not alone, and the Speck family will keep you and yours in our prayers, that God's love and strength will help you through this difficult time.

Stratosfied

Ensign

So sorry for your loss Nate, I ain't smart enough to tell ya much..but the One who was and is,forevermore shall be, the Alpha, the Omega, the First, the Last, the One who is seated at the right hand of the Father, that is JESUS, King of Kings and Lord of lords, shall comfort you and your family during this time. Friend, just take rest in those everlasting arms. Call on Him.

SoulWinner

Commander

Nate,<br /><br />We Patrick's all send our deepest condolences and prayers. We wish you peace and the Lord's guidance. And when you need to talk, find a willing ear and talk.<br /><br />Peace my friend.

D

DJ

Nate,<br /><br />May you be comforted in your loss. I'll be praying for you.

LubeDude

Admiral

My prayers are with ya Buddy, you know you can call anytime.<br /><br />My folks are 82 and 90, Im going to have to deal with this much sooner than I can imagine. No matter what, its never easy.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

very sorry for your loss ,had to deal with the same thing last year .Take one day at a time cry when you need to, get it all out ,every passing day you will learn to cope with it better I did ,thinking about you ,god bless

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am truely sorry to hear of your loss, Nate. :( I know exactly how you feel. I lost my dad in May of 2002, when he was 80. It really tore me up inside. I tried to hold strong and be stoic, but when I walked into his workshop and saw all the tools and all the memories I had as a kid with him and I working on things, I just had to let it out.<br /><br />Just remember to always cherish the memories you had with your father and know that he is at peace.<br /><br />Zing me an email if you want to talk. I'm here...<br /><br />Butch A.

Link

Rear Admiral

Never is easy Nate. Thoughts be with you.<br /><br />Link

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

It's always difficult Nate, especially when it is sudden. My prayers are with you.

brother chris

Commander

Sorry to hear about you loss Nate. Hang in there. <br />My prayers are with you.<br />Brother Chris.

phatmanmike

Captain

wow, nate, sorry to hear about the passing of your father.<br /><br />my thoughts are with you now.<br /><br />be strong!

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry to hear of the passing of you father...Chief

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Sorry for your loss, Nate. Hang in there.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I'm so sorry for your loss,Nate. Mr. Bassy lost his Dad a few years ago and his Mom this last Christmas. He was finally able to cry a few months ago. It was a good thing to release all that. I know you guys try to put on a tough front,but talking and crying is a good thing. I pray you have someone who you can let see that side of you. It can help. I'm glad I could be that for my husband. My thoughts are with you Nate. <br />Bassy

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

I'm sorry to read about the passing of your Father.<br /><br />Hang in there, it will take time but the hurt and pain will go and you will always have great memories of him.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Nate I am very sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel. I had lost my Dad a few years ago and it is a hard pain to endure.<br /><br />Your in my prayers.<br /><br />Bob

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry to hear about your Dad Nate. I know it's not much but our thoughts are with you.