The White Man

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"The White Man"<br /> <br />When white man found this land, Indians were<br />running it.<br /> <br />No Taxes...<br /> <br />No Debt...<br /> <br />Plenty Buffalo...<br /> <br />Plenty beaver!<br /> <br />Women did most of the work.<br /> <br />Medicine Man free!<br /> <br />Indian men hunted and fished all the time!<br /> <br />Then White man came and told the Indian,<br />"We're going to make your life better."<br /> <br />Aha...

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: The White Man

You bet! We brought them Genocide, Poverty, Trailer Homes and Reservations. Lucky Them!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Beaver.....Beaver..... I hope that is what I think it is SBN. Yeah! Plenty of Beaver. I Like it. :D

Laddies

Banned

Willy you hit them nail on the head, now if our leaders in DC can bring that to the average white man, they will have no Energy problems, Social Security problems, Education problems and many other problems will be gone, your hearing this from a card carrying Republican so don't think, I am some bleeding heart liberal---Bob

one more cast

Captain

2165763_F_store.jpg

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I'm thankful the evil white man saved us from living like indians.<br /> <br />Bufallo tastes like a$$.<br />Beaver tastes like --- well, we won't go there.<br />I just wish I lived on the Seminole reservation.<br />They all drive Hummers.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Nice beaver....<br />Thanks, I just had it stuffed.<br /><br />Ken