FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
Huh.... you have good timing..... only on the rarest times do I get the message. After a comprehensive investigation it has been discovered that the server has a drinking habit! It drinks beer all day long and you know what happens when you drink too much beer...... the cache gets full of liquid and every now and then it needs to releive itself..... only natural!
"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." is far more acceptable then..... "The server went to the bathroom and just be patient!"
Re: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
Yep I got it earlier today too. I was going to reply to some thread but it said that to me 3 times. So I signed off and went sand on a finish mower for my dads tractor. I have better things to do than fight the Iboats server! lol
Re: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
hello,
i have seen it of late... several times on dif days. saw it this morning. 3 clicks on post got message 3 times. went to next thread of interest... opened fine.