The Police(nazi) state I live in...

Terry Olson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: The Police(nazi) state I live in...

Yeah, I know. When you get caught you deserve a break, but your no-good neighbor speeding past your house every day deserves a ticket. If the police were your version of reasonable they'd never cite or arrest anyone - then you'd be screaming about how they don't do anything.

The law is for everyone, not everyone but you.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

Speedwagon I'm on your side. I hope you win. If you feel you are right fight........If you know you are wrong take your licks and learn. Empty ramp noone waiting to get in, only other car there a cop...hell.... fight!

Speedwagon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Terry said:
Yeah, I know. When you get caught you deserve a break, but your no-good neighbor speeding past your house every day deserves a ticket. If the police were your version of reasonable they'd never cite or arrest anyone - then you'd be screaming about how they don't do anything.

The law is for everyone, not everyone but you.

Actually, it seems like all they do is traffic violations. I hear a lot about drug problems at the local high school. Not a lot about the police doing anything to stop it. But they certainly don't like you speeding around town.

And noone speeds past my house.. I live at the end of a dead end.

I also know when I'm doing 50 in a 40, and I get caught, I was wrong. But whatever, you must be right, since you seem to be an officer.

Speedwagon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Firestar said:
Speedwagon I'm on your side. I hope you win. If you feel you are right fight........If you know you are wrong take your licks and learn. Empty ramp noone waiting to get in, only other car there a cop...hell.... fight!

I appreciate that. And I just noticed "Chicagoland area" in your location... where are you at?

xtraham

Lieutenant

Speed, just because they wear the uniform doesn't mean they know the law, I could tell you some stories about my small town,( I stay very involved in this ) tickets,drugs public saftey, etc. but here in MD if you are blocking a ramp a local CAN NOT give you a citation unless a sign is posted by the local authorities, and then if any part of your vehicle is in the water ( your trailer ) a local can only detain you until a DNR officer is notified, read the laws in your state it takes a lot of time to sort through them but they are there all readily available on the net.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

Speedwagon said:
Firestar said:

I appreciate that. And I just noticed "Chicagoland area" in your location... where are you at?

I moved to a little town probably 60-70 miles south of you.
The cops in this town wouldn't make a pimple on a Chicago patrolman's azz. Small town cops suc. Nepotism up the azz. Bunch of frustrated hall guards. Probably got picked on in school. The stories of how they screw up BIG time here is pathetic. Can't solve a damn crime. Businesses got robbed here in broad daylight, middle of town, on a saturday and the crook got away on foot. A black dude in a town that's 99% non black.