The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

spratt

Lieutenant
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
1,461
florida.jpg
 

KaGee

Admiral
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
7,069
Re: The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

You are a little late with that Spratt.... been done before here. :p :D
 

spratt

Lieutenant
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
1,461
Re: The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

Drats!!! That si me, day late and dollar short...sorry folks...I just happened across it and liked it..plus I know the SW's live down there, and they let Ivan destroy a really good restaurant in their area!!! Nichols Seafood....
 

NYMINUTE

Captain
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
3,298
Re: The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

It would benefit the sign makers to check their spelling. It is FLORIDUH !!!
 

spratt

Lieutenant
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
1,461
Re: The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

:D
 

Scooch_2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
145
Re: The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

Hey, be nice to us Floridians. We didn't mess up voting this year and we've already paid our dues in hurricanes this year.<br /><br />I just wish my neighbors would believe that the hurricanes are done for now and take the boards off their windows.....
 

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
5,754
Re: The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

Florida... Plywood, and blue tarp roofs....
 

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
564
Re: The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

Bummer. They also lost a great restaurant in Sebastian - Squidlips. I hope they rebuild. It was a beautiful on-the-water setting on the Indian River and they served great food.
 

spratt

Lieutenant
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
1,461
Re: The NEW Florida State Line Welcome Sign!!

Originally posted by The Professor:<br /> Bummer. They also lost a great restaurant in Sebastian - Squidlips. I hope they rebuild. It was a beautiful on-the-water setting on the Indian River and they served great food.
Another loss was teh great Nichols Seafood in Milton...which the SW's can attest to!!! They will be rebuilding I hear...
 
Top