The most important poll ever

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: The most important poll ever

Ken! Thats womans work!!!!!!!<br />How about paper towels??? Theres a killer. You Rock Ken :D :D :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> OK, while we are at it, why in the world do they make the squares so small? Really, after dropping some friends off at the pool does 1 square do the job? <br /><br />My wife knows not to get on my bad side. I take the T.P. off the roll and put it up on the shelf as high as I can reach. Me...6'2", her 5'4 1/2".
Damn dd that's just NOT RIGHT.......could get a little s*&^^y don't ya think... :D :D :D

oddjob

Commander

I dont have a women in my house ( that much) so when I repainted my bathroom I covered the mounting holes and never missed it since. <br /><br />Otherwise I'd spin it like a slot machine either way..

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

what are those two shells for anyway

ehenry

Commander

I do believe this is the first time most everyone in this forum agrees on something ! ! !

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm with the shove it on the core and let it hang! However; etiquette says from the front. Wife says from the back so grand kids can't spin the paper off, she has a point there; I've had grand kids leave a pile on the floor under the holder.<br /><br />Bottom line -- just leave some on the roll or get another roll!! Why do woman go through the stuff so fast anyway; and, why don't they get another roll when they use one up!! My ---! it's under the sink.

Ron G

Commander

good ??? hangn the old lady does the same thing.pisses me off.when its out put some more out.and d*m i speand a small fortune a month on the stuff when i was single one of those big package whould dam nere last a year not any more :) :)

NOSLEEP

Commander

It has to roll off the front because it is<br />wound on from the back.

ebbtide176

Commander

LOL<br />we go thru so much, i have accused my wife of just taking the roll off the holder, pulling the little tube out of the middle, and wiping with the whole roll.<br /><br />i think i need to start handing out 4 squares at a time... ;)

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Homerr:<br /> Toliet Paper? I don't need no stinkin' toilet paper!<br /><br /><br /> :eek: <br /><br /><br />H.
I ain't shakin your hand til you wash it dude...

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Read a survey once that stated if it hanges from the front you will use less paper per setting than if it hanges from the back. Front hangers 4 to 6 squares, rear hangers 5 to seven squares, large a$$es, cover entire hand.<br /><br />Test this theory for yourself. I did, and it seems to hold true.<br /><br />Should hang from the front.