The most important poll ever

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: The most important poll ever

I may not fully understand the question but I usally start at the back of the Montgumery Wards catalog....The womens delicates are in the front! :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I believe you front hanger's comments have skewed my poll.<br /><br />Did you bus in some voters or something? :D <br /><br />Back is for safety, front is for convenience. I take safety any day.<br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I read somewhere that men replace it to roll from the top/front and women the opposite.<br /><br />LF proves that theory wrong.<br /><br />My former wife always placed it to roll from the back/bottom. Her argument was that when the cat tried to play with it it was less likely to roll out all over the floor.<br /><br />Our cat at the time was smarter than she thought.

BassCat73

Petty Officer 1st Class

I learned this one from Oprah. I have no idea how I heard it from her??? But anyhow, I hang it from the front because it's easier to grab and it's easier to rip off the paper cleanly. If you try to rip it off from the back, sometimes the paper doesn't rip off completely and it causes excess paper to unravel............<br /><br />If you have a cat, it might be better to hang from the back, so it can't unravel the entire roll.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

But what if from the top?<br />
tpholder.jpg

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Guess I am the odd man out, I prefer the roll to hang from the back.<br /><br />Now you have me questioning my past. :confused: :D <br /><br />Ken
Don't worry KIZ, it's all behind you now! :D :p

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Limited-Time:<br /> As long as there is a liberal amount available, and it is used conservatively, feeding from the top front is the preferred presentation. If presented reversed, the gap between the hanging paper and the wall does not allow sufficient finger room.
Now doesn't it just figger that someone would come along and turn this into a political issue. LIBERALS, CONSERVATIVES, GAP, HANGING PAPER (chads?). Sheesh! :p

FSHKPR

Ensign

i never think about it i just shove the roller thru the core and put it in the holder. if rolls front thats fine if comes from back thats fine too. atleast i do replace it, when its empty

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yall roll it? how do ya get the color pics to roll? usually its impolite to just leave the glossy pages.<br /> and its impolite to use the page with the continued story's last paraghraphs.

brother chris

Commander

Some asked me yesterday, if I was a "picky" person. I was going to tell them about the toilet paper,but chose not to. I thought it was a bit too personal to talk about. <br />But then I come here to iboats and what does KIZ do? Puts a poll about the same topic. :rolleyes: <br /><br />front/top, is better, and for convienence. <br />Or put it on the other way, just to p*ss off your wifey. :D <br />When you go to a friends house, always..I mean ALWAYS turn the toilet paper roll the other way. Do that everytime you go to anyones house.....always do this, everywhere you go! hahaha

Copespitter

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Where I currently live the Toilet paper holder is in front of the commode recessed in the sink cabinet. Over the top for that location.<br /><br />Other places i've lived the holder is in the wall on the right side of the toilet. Under is better because you can reach over with one hand roll off what you need and use the wall as leverage to tear it off cleanly.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Originally posted by neumanns:<br /> I may not fully understand the question but I usally start at the back of the Montgumery Wards catalog....The womens delicates are in the front! :D
-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />LMAO :D :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

quote ebb: "now we should send this official survey in to 'homes for better living' magazine or something, right?"<br /><br />Hows about asking Martha Stewart? "Hows it done in prison Martha?" :)

Homerr

Commander

Toliet Paper? I don't need no stinkin' toilet paper!<br /><br /><br /> :eek: <br /><br /><br />H.

tylerin

Commander

No opinions I just wanted to see my avitar.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

needs to roll over the front... if its hiding on the back ya gotta give the roll a spin and it ends up unraveling on the floor... gotta rip it off, throw away and start over. :D

ebbtide176

Commander

ok mr smartypants SBN, if its on a top stand like you show, not that anyone with a bathroom would put up with, then you are allowed to roll it off on the side closest to the steamer. now, does that settle it? jeez louise i have to live this at home, i thought it was all common sense...<br /> :D :D :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

OK, while we are at it, why in the world do they make the squares so small? Really, after dropping some friends off at the pool does 1 square do the job? <br /><br />My wife knows not to get on my bad side. I take the T.P. off the roll and put it up on the shelf as high as I can reach. Me...6'2", her 5'4 1/2".

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by FSHKPR:<br /> i never think about it i just shove the roller thru the core and put it in the holder.
Me too...I don't go one way or the other. Though, I can't remember the last time I put one on the roller... :D