The most important poll ever

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
When placed on the rack, should the toilet paper come from the front of the roll or the back.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer
Re: The most important poll ever

It has to come from the front. Otherwise, how will you know if somebody put a bomb under the toilet seat, the writing would be upside down. (Lethal Weapon)

KaGee

Admiral

What??? men replace the roll?? I thought it was our sworn duty to leave it with only 2 sheets left, and make sure the toilet seat is in the UP position. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

HAS to roll from the top. Otherwise if you have long fingernails, you dig half the roll up trying to find the end.

Cranky18

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The replacement roll should always be placed on top of the empty roll or on the back of the toilet.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Finally - a thread with substance and profound social implications :D :D :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

One of the few things that Mrs. QC and I agree on; hang it from the front. She says that her Dad taught her that it was rude to hang it from the back . . . :confused:

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I hang it from the front...wife does it from the back..if I'm sitting there and it's on incorrectly, I change it to the correct position!<br /><br />I figure if I put the seat down for her, she should at least put the TP on the roll correctly.....am I asking too much?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

But what if it hangs from the side?<br />Left or right?

dolluper

Captain

Think this a sex is poll :D :D <br />Guy's know the rightway

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> HAS to roll from the top.
That's not one of the options. However, gravity being what it is, hanging from the bottom, as opposed to top, is very difficult. Front or back are the valid choices.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

hide the roll after yer done :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Guess I am the odd man out, I prefer the roll to hang from the back.<br /><br />Now you have me questioning my past. :confused: :D <br /><br />Ken

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> HAS to roll from the top.
That's not one of the options. However, gravity being what it is, hanging from the bottom, as opposed to top, is very difficult. Front or back are the valid choices.
ROTFLOL<br /><br />Now how can something "roll" FROM the front, then wouldn't it be rolling backwards?<br /><br />I would think rolling from the top or the bottom would be the appropriate answer. :p ;) :D

Ron G

Commander

kelton me and the old lady are the same way,i do what you do too. :)

one more cast

Captain

If you have young cats then you know is has to come from the back or you will be in trouble.<br /> I just checked ours and one is one way and the other is opposite.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

As long as there is a liberal amount available, and it is used conservatively, feeding from the top front is the preferred presentation. If presented reversed, the gap between the hanging paper and the wall does not allow sufficient finger room.

eeboater

Commander

Definetly from the front. Then its easier to grab.<br /><br />Sean

ebbtide176

Commander

yes, off the front so those without fingernails don't have to try to scratch it off the wall.<br /><br />if side mounted, just place it so it rolls off on the side closest to the toilet :D <br /><br />now we should send this official survey in to 'homes for better living' magazine or something, right?