FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been discovering the various systems on my Doral Cavalier 1989. One thing that is a puzzle is a pump that is to the rear of the holding tank, but does not seem to be hooked up to anything. Any ideas on what it is?
The blower motor is also in that area, but should be fairly obvious with the 3" duct lines and you would sure hope it's hooked up, lol When I first got my boat though, I wondered the same thing about the little pump up in the corner, all the other boats I had they were down in the bilge. Hows things going down your way Ric? Out on the water much?